We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
As we continue to expand our presence worldwide and want to bring more great people to Miinto, the time has come to grow our tech teams!
A Tech Manager can mean a lot of different things within different companies, in Miinto it’s all about being a skilled developer and a people manager with a huge interest in building a fantastic team and inspire them to do wonders within our platform. Your team will play an instrumental part in our growth journey and you’ll be the owner of one of our tech domains. Do you also on the one hand get the thrills from working with complex tech issues and on the other hand developing your team members to become the best versions of themselves? If yes, then look no further - this could be your dream role.
What to expect from us:
- The opportunity to work 100% remote and travel to Copenhagen or Warsaw once in a while to meet up with your team. But if you prefer working from the office - that's also fine!
While working from the office:
- Once a week we have breakfast and lunch together - paid by Miinto.
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, tea and a great variety of cold drinks - no limit.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities.
- Once a week we have Miinto work-out only for Miinto employees fully paid by the company. Also once a week online work-out.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration.
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto/Showroom.
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Additional benefits depending on the location you are working from (for ex. private medical health care, sports card etc.)
What you'll do:
- Inspire and set the direction for the team to make sure that they are on top of the roadmap.
- Making sure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on .
- Hire great talents to team and onboard them the Miinto way.
- Taking care of a good communication flows both within the team and to the business.
- Planning personal development of team members and conducting development talks.
- Always evaluate on projects and inspire the team to change processes if needed.
- Fostering a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members.
- Empowering a creative working environment.
- Identifying and helping to solve issues that pops up within the team and within other domains.
- Taking care of optimizing technical and operational processes.
What we are looking for:
- Good experience in building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of micro-services.
- 3-5 years of experience as manager/team leader and with building a high performing team.
- A good understanding of SQL databases.
- Great understanding of PHP as a language (7.X and 5.6).
- A true people manager that loves to develop an awesome team.
- Top of the class project management skills - preferable with an agile approach.
- A growth mindset and the desire to be a part of a fast growing company.
- Knowledge about Golang is very welcome.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages are a plus.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
Miinto is one of Europe’s largest e-commerce fashion platforms with more than 5.000 brands and a presence in 13 markets. Founded in 2009, Miinto is going through an ongoing and intense internationalization process and currently operates in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Finland, and Switzerland.
Miinto focuses on providing its customers with the broadest and finest assortment of fashion clothing and accessories from international fashion brands dedicated to men, women, and children.
We’re building a tech platform that powers millions of users worldwide finding the best luxury boutiques online. A foundation of open source technologies and micro service driven architecture, enable autonomous teams of the brightest minds to innovate quickly and address complex technical challenges. We break the norms and don’t fear going above and beyond to provide value to our customers in new and unexpected ways.
Building a system of this scale is hard, but having fun while doing it is half the journey.