Our client serves the top tier players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 5G Mobile networking.
This project provides software development for cloud-native, open and dynamic 5G digital solutions and platforms for charging and policy control.
- Work as part of and collaborate with a team of highly skilled, driven technologists with a proven track record of delivering innovative and strategic software solutions to enable our 5G customers' success
- Deliver innovative end to end solutions for digital OSS/BSS and other network functions that drive value and enable change
- Engage with our customers and internal stakeholders from requirements analysis to post-deployment activities to implement strategic and complex projects
- Produce simple, elegant Java code for cloud-native 5G platforms
- Senior expertise in software development using Java and Spring
- Good practice on Linux and shell scripting
- Strong knowledge of REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Experience deploying and tuning multi-threaded high-performance low latency high volume solutions in an agile work environment
- Requirements Gathering, Solution Design and Subject Matter Expert experience
- Experience with cloud deployments and service orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience building DevOps pipelines using CI/CD methodologies and XaaS automation
- Knowledge on TCP/IP protocols, security protocols TLS, IPSec, OIDC, Oauth2
- Knowledge on 5G core functions, multivendor architectures for mobile networking services
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL datastores such as MongoDB, VoltDB, CouchDB, Cassandra
- Experience in conducting HA testing and troubleshooting in customer environments
- Excellent analytical, communication (both oral and written), multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Collaborate effectively in team environments and provide technical guidance
- 5G Mobile or 3GPP standards
- Data engineering using Kafka, Kafka Connect or Kafka Streams
- Ability to integrate operational tools such as ELK and Prometheus
- BDD framework for ex. Serenity
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!