C/DSP Developer for Platform Software
As a SW Engineer you will be part of an agile development team which is responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class, SW for BTS. You may work also outside of own process area on technical issues. You will be solving complex engineering problems in your own technology areas.
Your background and areas of interest will be taken into account when defining your main tasks and responsibility areas.
Your tasks and duties will include: requirements analysis, software design, implementation of new functionalities and testing activities. You will also be in charge of writing specifications and creating documentation for the relevant part of the software. Other key tasks will include code re-factoring and optimization, code maintenance, and bug corrections. You will participate in work amount estimation in your own area. As a Platform SW team member you will share knowledge, consult, support and guide own teams and stakeholders.
To succeed in this role you need to be an open-minded professional with good organization skills, strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking.
If you also feel yourself as a technical leader, leading a sub project and everything related to that kind of work, don't hesitate to apply for this position.
We work with:
- C language
- ARM/DSP processors
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- GIT, JIRA, CI, testing frameworks
Who we're looking for?
- Clean Coding C programming skills
- SW/HW debugging skills
- HW related SW understanding (previous experience with microcontrollers like 32bit ARM)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- Fluent on both written and spoken English
- Real time operating systems knowledge and/or Linux
- Professional experience in creating multi-core embedded projects
- Knowledge on version control software (git/SVN)
- Don’t see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages