The squad is working towards delivery of a platform, that allows for monitoring banking transactions. The aim is to have a fast, reliable and scalable platform, where both data engineering and data correlation takes place.
This is no easy feat and we are using multiple ING Private Cloud based components to achieve this result. You can expect to use such technologies as ELK, Kafka, Azure DevOps, Openshift and others. Therefore a background in platform administration & development is needed.
We are looking for an open-minded person, who is both a capable engineer and a fast learner. The challenge right now is to deliver MVP 1.0 for the platform, we have started with the architecture design and challenge the assumptions.
- Maintain current environment: 30%
- Prepare Proof of Concept for new technolgies and solutions: 20%
- Support our customers with data enrichment and engineering: 20%
- Keep the full platform up-to-date & secure: 30%
We are looking for you if:
- You are able to analyze & solve problems efficiently,
- You are result driven person and are able to adapt quickly,
- You know your way around Linux as an admin and you are pretty good with debugging errors,
- You have experience with automatization (ansible, scripting, etc),
- You are able to build and maintain pipelines (any kind of experience Jenkins, GIT, Azure DevOps).
Additionally, you will score for:
- Knowledge of ELK,
- Knowledge of Kafka.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work