For our new project within ING group we are creating new squad consist of experienced Java developers. The team of 6 people, working with Agile and Scrum. Development and maintenance of application supporting data processing in the ING group.
- Development: 80%
- Maintenance and Support: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You have very good knowledge of Java and Spring framework,
- You are not afraid of challenges related to microservices architecture,
- You are able to create and support CI/CD pipeline for your project,
- You have Hibernate, Docker, Openshift and Kafka knowledge,
- You are able to identify problems, analyze key information and propose the best solutions,
- You are open to change and working in a fast-paced and Agile environment,
- You are a team player,
- You speak English language at B2 level.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Agile and DevOps knowledge,
- Code testing,
- Min. 2 years of experience on similar position.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work