At ING Hubs Poland, we operate in accordance with the Agile approach, based on agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. We are an innovative organization that bases its activities on trust in the people we work with. Thanks to the great freedom of action, we stimulate motivation and creativity, which speeds up work and allows us to flexibly adapt to the changing expectations of our business partners. The basis of our organization are small units called squads, which have a clear vision of their product, independently overcome emerging challenges and together develop the most flexible and effective ways of operating.
- Active tracking of market trends in the IT industry: 20%
- Defining / enforcing ING standards at company level: 20%
- Designing software architecture and solutions: 40%
- Adaptation of HubsPoland architecture to ING's global architecture: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You have experience in designing internet and mobile applications
- You have experience of working with microservice architecture
- You have experience of working with event-oriented architecture
- You have in-depth knowledge of at least one programming language (np. Java, Scala, Go),
- You have in-depth knowledge of Kubernetes and technologies„cloud native”.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Commitment and teamwork skills,
- Management skills,
- Proactive attitude
- University Bachelor’s degree,
- Work experience in Agile / DevOps methodology.
- Microsoft Azure knowledge,
- Google Cloud Platform knowledge,
- Certificate TOGAF,
- Certificate SCRUM.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work