- Development: 60%
- Maintenance: 20%
- Meetings/Conceptual work: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You have several years of industry experience in the development of REST API based on .Net (core) technology,
- You write unit and integration tests (Xunit, Nunit, Testcontainers),
- Using and creating your own class and field attributes is not a mystery to you (original ORM based on Dapper),
- You move smoothly through MS SQL databases,
- You have experience in using CQS,
- You have used a message broker (Kafka) and understand how it works,
- You are using the GIT version control system,
- You maintained the application on the Windows platform with IIS Server,
- You can identify problems, analyze key information and propose the best solutions,
- You are a team player
- You speak English at the level of min. B2.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience with webdriver-io (e2e tests),
- Experience with Lit, React, Typescript,
- Experience in CI / CD Azure DevOps,
- Experience in IT security (Platform Security, Information Security, Operational Resilience, Identity Access Management),
- Experience with Agile / Scrum.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work