The Credit Risk Reporting data team, develops and supports the IT systems which measure and manage bank's direct and indirect exposures across the investment and private banking business sectors. The risks calculated by our systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management as well as front office business leads.
The development team is primarily focused on Warsaw, London and India. As individuals will move between projects team sizes will vary over time. A multi-technology delivery team typically ranges between 10 and 20 developers.
- Influence, implement & mature our end to end Automation Testing Strategy
- Improve overall automation coverage, establish standards and process
- Integrate test automation frameworks with strategic Continuous Integration (CI) tools
- Work closely with software engineers to influence the design of our features with testability in mind
- Train other team members on test automation and drive the shift left of testing in our development life cycle, thereby reducing overall cycle time
- You possess strong automation software development experience (i.e. working with automation tools, algorithms, software design and OOPS concept knowledge & database)
- Strong experience in Selenium with Java and Protractor with Java Script language
- Practical experience of working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Exposure to DB automated testing
- Nonfunctional testing experience will be plus
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution.
- You demonstrate ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams that span multiple time-zones
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in the Credit Risk domain within the investment banking industry will be a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!