After joining Sollers Consulting you will:
- take part in designing IT solutions,
- implement and configure core IT systems,
- work according to Agile practices,
- cooperate with many partners around the world, including Guidewire, a supplier of systems for the insurance industry,
- be the part of international team,
- have an opportunity to work in the culture of internal transparency& non,
- corporate atmosphere.
Join us !
Please note: due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and restrictions enacted by governing authorities, it may be necessary to delay the start date for this position until July 2020. We are constantly monitoring the current situation and will react accordingly to any developments. We want to ensure all employees feel comfortable and have the best possible start at Sollers.
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in the field of IT or similar
- High coding quality, eagerly give and receive code review, efficiently make use of help available
- Very good coding skills in Java or Gosu (or you have a background experience in development of .NET, C# software and you are eager to learn Java and Gosu)
- Good English
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with business colleagues
- Be familiar with internet technologies and SQL language
- We appreciate if additionally you: want to work on projects abroad
Nice to have:
- Clean code
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages