We are looking for talented engineers to join our SAP FSM team, hit the ground running, and take our product to the next level. Our team building the Core Micro-service Oriented Platform works cross stack & delivers the highest quality product
What you'll do
- Help Product Teams develop better software with adoption of Dev-Ops capabilities.
- Work closely with the Product Teams to ensure Platform fits with the Product Vision.
- Work in a cross functional product team with daily sync sessions and end to product responsibility.
- Define test strategy, perform all testing activities & prioritize QA tasks and road-map.
- Design test plans which illustrate the testing approach & develop/maintain/execute test scripts.
- Provide insight into performance bottlenecks leveraging a variety of skills and tool sets on multiple platforms.
- Own Deployment decisions and perform Production deployments.
- Maintain CI/CD of the Product.
- Troubleshooting & technical assessment, analyzing of the incoming bugs and requests e.g., critical bugs and outage.
- Support quality assurance standards and processes in responsible area e.g., DoD (Ensure functionalities meet acceptance criteria), Unit Test Coverage etc..
- Monitor the effectiveness of testing e.g., regression rate.
- Evaluate overall system capacity during end-to-end load tests.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education background.
- 6+ years of QA experience with minimum of 1 year experience in performance testing.
- Strong Experience with APIs, Micro-services and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Solid experience with testing techniques, methodologies and test frameworks.
- Strong understanding of performance testing methodologies and best practices.
- At least base knowledge of cloud and container tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience on JAVA/Selenium and Cypress testing using JS.
- Working knowledge with Jenkins/Bamboo, Git and Jira are must.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scaled Scrum (independent scrum teams working on the product)
- Architectural decisions are made by: High level - Architect and low level - the Team
- Who chooses technology: The Team in alignment with Architect
- Project management software: Github, JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.