Centra is looking for full-time QA Engineer to join our team based in Wrocław.
Centra is a SaaS startup, offering e-commerce software focused on brands in the fashion and lifestyle segments. Centra has a market leading position within its niche on the Nordic market, and many customers outside the Nordics. We're now looking to accelerate the global expansion and become the market leader in several other countries.
- Manual testing of the system: web, mobile, as well as API and backend
- Reporting bugs, creating test documentation using tools such as TestRail and Jira
- Cooperating with dev team and business, participating in scrum procedures
- Good communication skills (in English)
- Be a Quality Assurance enthusiast
- Understand and know testing methodologies and tools
- Experience of testing web applications, APIs and integrations with external services (like payments)
- Previous experience in an Agile development environment
- A good working demonstrable knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Familiar with cloud technologies (AWS), and docker environment
- Have experience with Postman, Swagger, Git and GitHub
- Experience with databases (MySQL, ElasticSearch)
- Knowledge about REST APIs and GrqphQL
- Have an analytical mindset and be attentive to details
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
We are a tight-knit, young and professional team located in Poland and Sweden.
We’re shaping the future of e-commerce by building a tech-driven platform that enables Direct-to-Consumer and wholesale e-commerce brands to grow and accelerate globally. We are growing exponentially, and our application is battle- and stress-tested by some of the strongest brands in the business. With over 4 000 000 orders processed last year, and an ability to handle thousands of API calls every second, we aim to go even bigger – with zero limits ahead. We use Redis, Elasticsearch and a lot of caching to produce API endpoints that are performant and hard to kill.
We are looking for people who want to have a real impact. Not only because of the fact, that our platform help with building milions of ecommerce shops - but also because we are trying to create a space where everyone can be heard - with their ideas, needs, comments. Who do their work with passion and look for a good place for development.
In Centra, we trust our employees, we give a lot of freedom in action, and at the same time - teamwork is very important to us.
We will provide you not only ability to work with new technologies, but also amazing atmosphere and time with great people - and it's not only vain promises, or publicity stunt (although our marketing department is also great 😉).