We are looking for highly motivated and independent Salesforce Developers to join us and work on multiple Scandinavian projects we realize with our sister agency Axenon - Salesforce Top 10 Partner in the Nordic region
What will your responsibilities be?
- Salesforce Customization and Salesforce Configuration including user interface with all relevant choices
- Ensuring complex customer workflows into Salesforce specific outputs
- Mapping functional needs to Salesforce functionalities
- Creation of technical approaches and plans to encompass all needed procedures
- Analysing complex business and system requirements and providing technical solutions to meet user requirements
- Customizations of the Salesforce Cloud system
- Writing and reviewing Apex code, tests, and lightning components
- Building page layouts
Who are you?
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 2+ years of professional experience as Salesforce Developer/ Salesforce Consultant/ CRM or Apex Developer
- Experience with technical implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configurations
- A background in CRM process design and implementations
- Experience with other CRM software, such as Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, and NetSuite
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Full fluency in spoken and written English
- Additional monitor
- OS X
- Leisure package for families
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
NoA Ignite Poland
NoA Ignite (formerly Making Waves) is a full-stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation.
To keep up with the rapidly changing digital realm in today's world, we at Making Waves have decided to make a shift in our strategy. To become our clients’ and other partners’ powerhouse for digital growth, the Making Waves offices in Kraków, Oslo and Stockholm decided to join forces with our Danish sister agency Hello Great Works and are moving forward together under a new name: NoA Ignite.
The name is brand-new, but the people behind it are still the same - a bunch of friendly developers, designers, and content editors supported by our fab IT, People, and Finance & Administration departments.
Our golden rule is “People first”, and we have three top priorities: to produce high-quality work, to have happy employees who are allowed to develop themselves, and to support a huge number of internal initiatives. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about NoA Ignite Poland.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into company culture at our career website: http://praca.noaignite.pl/. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!