You will participate in technical studies in cooperation with to write requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for R&D from a technical point of view. You will take active part in design features on 4G/5G base station from L1 component perspective. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities and contributing work in CFAM. You will also analyze customer/system requirements and break them down to system/entity technical requirements. You will perform impact analysis and high-level effort estimates for different requirements and exploring/deciding on design options based on this, analyse and specify impacts of new features, and create L1 feature specifications including collecting requirements, use cases, defining interfaces, analysing options for hardware/software split. What is more you would have the opportunity to share your technical knowledge to software and integration teams.
We work with:
Who we're looking?
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or
- Software Technology or equivalent education
- understanding of LTE cellular technology on system and subsystem levels will be an advantage.
- interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills,
- responsive and able to keep commitments,
- both team player and individual worker,
- open minded and able to well manage time effectively,
- willing to learn in Requirements Engineering discipline,
- willing to learn in UML\SysML modeling,
- good communication in English (both written and spoken).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages