WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will be expected to configure and work in multiple SAP modules focusing on Bank Management, Treasury Payments, Cash and Liquidity Planning. You will play a role in helping Product Managers and Architects assess the feasibility and complexity of solution options. We are looking for someone that has experience with SAP Treasury, Finance and is familiar with Agile methodology.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
This role will be part of the Treasury Technology product team and will work very closely with business partners and peers on other global technology teams that cover bank accounts, cash, FX management, and related bank and cash management activities. You will participate in and lead technology requirements gathering with our finance business partners. You will also be accountable for delivering solutions to meet their needs.
- Work on SAP Cash and Banking activities that include, Bank Account set ups, house bank configurations, Payment method set ups, EBS set ups, and similar
- Support Production related issues regarding the above
- Help refine business requirements and features into Feature or Story level requirements
- Support Program or Product Backlog by effectively supporting the preparation of features or user stories clearly gathering solution intent, known requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Help lead the backlog grooming to keep a healthy list of items that are ready for development
- Participate in the design and development of the solution, including hands-on keyboard configuration and testing
- Actively participate in PI or Iteration Planning processes to identify risks and issues and help to create a feasible and successful team plan.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Treasury Analyst Engineer within the Finance and Procurement Technology organization, you will help deliver the future of Nike’s Treasury tech product team! Nike operates in over 50 countries around the world and has aggressive growth plans. This growth necessitates applications and platforms to automate processes and streamline our finance operations activities as we grow our business. This is a global role that supports a global operations team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
Minimum expertise in one of the following and proficient in two+ other treasury areas:
- Bank Account Management, Banking Interface, Liquidity planning, Golden Gate, SWIFT, Embedded Derivatives, Treasury Accounting, In house cash banking
- Specific experience in SAP Treasury, AP, FI-CO, and/or AR modules preferred
- Experience with DMEE configuration, I-DOC, XML, BAI2, MT940, CAMT53 and other Bank file formats
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency hedging, forecasting, scenario planning and Murex platform experience a plus
- SAP Configuration experience
- Experience in Finance portion of ERP projects and programs
- Strong communication skills including active listening and effective presentation of ideas
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Code review
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: Architect, Principal Software Engineer
- Who chooses technology: Principal Software Engineer, Architect
- Project management software: JIRA, Confluence
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Leisure package
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Sign up bonus
- Money for moving expenses
- Temporary housing
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
NIKE, Inc. is a technology company. From developing products, managing big data, and providing leading-edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology reimagine the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest in and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, giving them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative, taking technology into the future.