Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Common Software Foundation organization is part of Nokia Cloud and Network Services division. We are the organization bringing the Nokia applications together into a coherent suite:
- Through the creation of a high performance, modular, scalable library of software infrastructure components
- Which are aggregated into blueprints providing useful services or offered on CSF Platform - unified PaaS layer services for multi-cloud environment
- Bringing advanced capabilities from industry and inside Nokia
- Used by the Nokia Software BUs, as a base for their innovative applications
- That operate with the same look and feel.
CSF PaaS Team that you'll be part of is focused on platform services integration and applications deployment to both internal and public clouds. You will work in an Agile team environment in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
As part of our team, you will:
- Design and development of PaaS components and tools
- Define specifications of extensions/features and close collaborate with adopters/internal customers to align on requirements
- Follow industry trends/standards in PaaS, public clouds and propose new features/enhancements based on integration of open source components
- Provide support for PaaS layer to our customers by solving technical problems
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with design and architecture for PaaS, cloud native applications and microservices in Kubernetes (K8s) cloud environment
- Programming skills in one of the following: Java, Go or other object oriented programming languages
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix OS (command line) and containerized platforms
- Experience in integration of complex systems
- Problem solving skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Very good spoken and written English
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience with public cloud like AWS, Azure, GCP or OpenShift
- Knowledge of cloud deployment models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Contributions to the open source communities
- User experience design: usability engineering, user interface design, and information architecture
- JIRA / Confluence / Git / Gerrit / Jenkins
- Experience with Agile and BDD
- Ustalone konwencje w kodzie
- Code review
- Statyczna analiza kodu
- Metryki kodu
- Baza wiedzy
- Kontrola wersji: Git / Gerrit
- Testy jednostkowe
- Testy integracyjne
- Testy systemowe
- Testy wydajnościowe
- Testowanie manualne
- Automatyzacja testów
- Dodatkowy monitor
- Osobista szafka
- Telefon służbowy
- OS X
- Metodyka: Scrum, SAFe
- Decyzje architektoniczne podejmuje: Architects and Tech Leaders
- Technologię wybiera: Architects
- Software do zarządzania projektami: Jira
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Pakiet sportowy dla rodziny
- Kursy językowe
- Pieniądze na koszty przeprowadzki
- Wskazówki adaptacyjne
- Tymczasowe mieszkanie
- Pomoc z wizą
- Pomoc w szukaniu mieszkania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Gorące napoje
- Pokój relaksu
- Imprezy integracyjne
- Parking dla samochodów
With more than 104,000 specialists employed worldwide, Nokia is the world leader in the creation of innovative technologies at the heart of our connected world. Driven by research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve providers of telecommunications services, governments, large businesses, and consumers with the most comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and licenses in the industry. From the infrastructure that enables the operation of 5G and the Internet of things, to the developing applications for virtual reality and digital health, we shape the future of technology to transform the human experience.
The R&D Centre in Wroclaw was founded in 2000. It employed 10 employees at the time. In 2013, we already employed more than 1800 people. In 2016 there were over 4200 of us. We are currently the largest institution of research and development in the ICT sector in Poland and we are still looking for new specialists. Nokia’s technology center in Wroclaw plays a key role in the global structure of the company. It shows in the number and the rank of projects implemented by us in Wroclaw. We are one of the three largest Nokia technology centers in the world and one of the two company units dealing mainly with software development. Our programmers are involved both in the manufacturing process of the products and in the technology development, from the concept to deployment processes. These are international projects, requiring cooperation with offices from the most remote corners of the world.
See our latest news on our Facebook:https://pl-pl.facebook.com/TcWroclaw
Follow our job offers: https://nokiawroclaw.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/
The R&D Centre in Kraków was founded in 2011. In 2020 we reached out 1000 employees and we are still looking for new specialists.
Our engineers are involved in the whole process of creating technologies: from specification, to the development of software and its testing, to its presentation to customers around the world. The daily work of Kraków experts has a real impact on the shaping of technology that changes our reality.
Working with us gives you the opportunity to participate in ambitious, commercial projects that use modern programming languages such as C ++ 11, C ++ 14, C ++ 17, Python and agile software development methodologies: CI, Scrum.
See our latest news on our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nokia.krakow
Follow our job offers: https://nokiakrakow.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/
Nokia Technology Center in Bydgoszcz is the leading employer of the city and the region with over 1,000 specialists in 6 departments and has one of the most modern virtual laboratories in Poland. Our engineers design and develop applications for network configuration, create and test solutions for their implementation, expansion, and modernization. The Industrial Competence Center factory deals with the engineering and optimization of the supply chain, thanks to which thousands of our telecommunications cabinets are delivered all over the world. We are also the leader in the innovation of permanent access to the network. Our solutions are used in the largest, fastest and most advanced fixed broadband networks in the world.
See our latest news on our Facebook: www.facebook.com/nokiabydgoszcz
Follow our job offers: https://nokiabydgoszcz.pl/careers/oferty-pracy/