Our team consists of 20 experienced and professional DevOps Engineers. 🚀We’re Cloud Agnostics and we support the top three providers (AWS, Azure, GCP). We are licensed partners of Microsoft Azure (MS Gold) Amazon Web Services (AWS Advanced Partner & Reseller) and Google. As a part of the team, you can develop your skills in preferred cloud technology and obtain certificates (cloud, security, Kubernetes/Docker) financed by Netguru.
⭐️ Your responsibilities:
- automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day,
- educating other members of the team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops - help people around you get the best of both worlds,
- understanding the needs and challenges of clients across operations and development,
- engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
✅ We want you on board if you have:
- solid experience in Linux administration, Docker and cloud solutions like AWS, Azure or GCP,
- business experience with IaaC tools like Terraform or Cloudformation,
- ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution,
- broad knowledge about security in DevOps,
- practice with monitoring/data collection tools: Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus,
- very good command of written and spoken English and Polish.
- solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI),
- good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet,
- open-source contributions,
- thought leadership artifacts (speeches made on meetups, conferences),
- certificated cloud-computing knowledge (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Dodatkowy monitor
- OS X
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Imprezy integracyjne
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru