Our client is a travel accessories company creating top-quality suitcases and bags. They seek to make traveling easier and enhance the whole experience. They are expanding the team to build a Data warehouse.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle.”
- Support mapping the transition of data in our semantic layer and rewrite tables from new sources/union against historical data
- Partner with the Data Analytics team and cross-functional stakeholders to create semantics and physical data models based on business needs that are agile, scalable, and easy-to-use
- Write SQL to perform complex data transformations using DBT (Data Build Tool) and utilize programming skills, including Python and associated libraries for data analysis (e.g. Pandas)
- Utilize best practice development practices (e.g. code review, testing, version control) to ensure data quality across our pipelines and BI tools
- Maintain the definition, collection, and documentation of our data sources
- Ensure necessary data is surfaced correctly in enterprise business intelligence tools and reporting (e.g. Looker)
- 2+ years of Python experience
- 1+ years of experience with SQL (T-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of Python and associated libraries for data analysis (e.g. Pandas)
- Knowledge/theoretical understanding of typical ML tools and frameworks (e.g. Jupyter)
- Experience with NumPy
- Experience with visualization libraries (e.g. Matplotlib), Scipy
- Experience with BI tools (Looker)
- Experience with data migration and ETL tools
- Experience tuning the performance of SQL queries
- Experience with schema design and data modeling, data mappings
- Experience tuning the performance of database queries
- Good spoken English to communicate with team members and technical terminology for documentation/requirements
Would be a plus
- Experience with Visual Studio Code (Python, SQL)
- Project experience in ERP implementation
- Familiarity with git/Github
- Problem-solving skills
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Architect
- Project management software: JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve.
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
- 5000+ professionals.
- 25 years in operation.
- 26 offices in the USA, Europe, and Latin America.
- 13 countries.
- <10 % attrition rate.
- 31% women.
- Glassdoor review score — 4.8.
Team satisfaction survey 2020
- 95 % of our team members are ready to recommend us as a good employer to their friends.
- 92 % of our team members are ready to spend 2+ more years of their career with us.
- 75 % are satisfied with their total deal with DataArt.
- Healthcare & Life Sciences.
- Retail & Distribution.
- Travel, Transportation & Hospitality.
- Media & Entertainment
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships are the foundation of our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We’re a global technology consultancy with deep tech and domain expertise. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within DA ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals do their work the best they can.
Our policy of equal opportunities in employment
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff are treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating the workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.