At Digital Colliers, we are currently looking for software engineers with strong Craftsmanship to join our team and help us create an application that we are developing for a French startup in the fin-tech industry.
The client is a relatively new, Cash flow management company, founded in 2016 in the heart of France. With 120 million euros raised, since 2019 they have grown up to 200 employees across 5 countries, and more than 3500 clients, and a target of 10 000 clients by the end of 2022.
They are developing two new products (Payment integration) in which you will have a huge impact on the final product, helping to define its success making it a great place to work and grow along with the company.
They have established a true culture of software quality. They made sure to develop this culture from the beginning, and that it is now present at all levels of the team. This is why, even during sprints, they don’t rush delivery and allocate 20% of their time to continuous improvement projects.
- Reach for excellence | We aim for excellence every day
- Have an impact | We strive to make a difference
- Thrive together | We want to become the European leader together
- Be humble | There is always room to learn:s from each other and from our clients, and we are eager to improve ourselves individually and collectively
- Developing new features and solving technical problems
- Guarantee the proper integration of current and future functionalities
- Guarantee quality through the application of tests and code reviews
- Prioritize the tasks and functionalities to be developed as a team
- Participate in the design functional and technical production taking into account the end-user needs
- Develop ergonomics and adapt technologies to usage
- Be proactive and propose new technological solutions to the team
- Testing: Commercial Experience working with TDD and wide knowledge of automated tests (unitary, EndToEnd, functional, integration, acceptance (based on SpecFlow)
- Builder: Knowledge of back architecture respecting the CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) pattern and DDD (Domain-Driven Design) oriented
- Best Practices: You are an organized worker who follows best practices regarding code quality, testing, and code reviews (SOLID principles, clean code, code review, pair programming).
- Problem solver: You are a pragmatic and solution-oriented engineer who is interested in hard problems and delivering value, you are able to understand business requirements and transform them.
- Impact Maker: You want to help build an innovative product used by tens of thousands of users and leave your mark, a desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done
- Curiosity: You are a curious and open-minded developer who is eager to learn a new language, banking domain and introduce new tools and services where it can help us grow
- Team player: You have good communication skills, are comfortable working in a team, and can easily work with non-technical colleagues
- Challenger: Programming languages are just a tool for you to achieve a goal. You can find our current tech stack here: .Net core, Angular 12, Typescript, SQL, NoSQL, cloud Azure, Azure DevOps
- Language: Excellent English skills (min. C1)
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Automated testing
- Methodology: Scrum
- Developers: 6
- Project Managers: 1
- Designers: 1
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Jesteśmy software housem, który specjalizuje się w tworzeniu oraz rozwijaniu aplikacji webowych dla klientów z całego świata. Stale i dynamicznie się rozwijamy dlatego wciąż poszukujemy nowych twarzy do współpracy. Jesteśmy na rynku już 2 lata, przez ten czas udało nam się stworzyć team specjalizujący się w technologiach takich jak Java, Kotlin, Spring, Vue.js, Angular, TypeScript, Figma czy Adobe XD. Jeśli lubisz rozwiązywać problemy oraz jesteś osobą otwartą na nowe technologie i chcesz się rozwijać to czekamy właśnie na Ciebie.