HRDS (Human Resources Data Solutions) is an IT project to build a strategic, data-sourcing and analytics hub; hub will provide data for the bulk of the current and future HR integrations and data analytics needs, providing additional data for cross-domain HR analytics and data to the bank Enterprise. It includes building of semantic (web ontologies) domain models. Core Project team is based in Poland and delivers new functionalities using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Successful candidate would become a member of one of the Scrum Teams. Project team consists of 20+ resources and is focused on development of a particular product (HRDS). Within team members there are several seniors developers with expertise in DWH and BI, some with Cloudera/Hortonworks BigData platform experience. There are also 2 testers managed by senior tester. Scrum teams are managed by professional certified Scrum Master in Nexus framework.
- Work as the Data Engineer in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Implement data sourcing and transformation code, perform semantic data modelling, API build
- Manage the deployment, maintenance, and L3 user support of the reporting / data access tool(s)
- Create technical documentation of all delivered artifacts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- SQL programming skills (min 2+ years of experience)
- Knowledge of ETL concepts and experience with one of the industry standard tools (like SSIS, Informatica or other framework - min 1 year of experience)
- Working experience with code-versioning tools (preferred GIT)
- At least basic knowledge in data modelling (Data Warehousing) np. API , data mark
- Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Knowledge of Hadoop ETL tools (sqoop, impala, hive, oozie,)
- Pentaho skills are a plus
- Knowledge about reporting solutions modeling is a plus
- Experience with Tableau reporting is a plus
- Bash scripting experience
- Familiarity with scrum methodology is appreciated
- Experience with REST APIs, ESB and/or Apigee is a plus
- Experience with at least one of the following platforms Cloudera, Hortonworks
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!