We are looking for candidates with Investment Banking Treasury Systems experience, implementation or / and maintenance. Preferably with Quantum Treasury Management Systems but we will consider also candidates with experience with Front Arena / FIS.
This is long term project for our prestigious client covering implementation of FIS Quantum (SunGard AvantGard) system and product migration from old legacy Treasury system.
The role is for a Senior Business or Technical System Analyst in Warsaw who will work on project covering system migration, development new processes implementation of payments functionality. Candidate need to be familiar with investment banking products as well as trade life cycle covering at least one business areas like Front office or Back office.
Project will need some time traveling to the client headquarter located in Germany (regulations permitting)
Trax, FIS Quantum, System analysis, Investment Banking, Back Office, Treasury Operations > Treasury management, Treasury and Capital Markets
- International payments and settlements
- Experience with FIS Quantum (previously SunGard) or FIS Trax
- Treasury product knowledge
- Treasury product tradelife cycle
- preferable financial background
- Communication strength, high team ability and resilience
- Independent work
- Experience in conception, execution and coordination of tests (including test case creation, test matrix)
- Knowledge of migration activities, both planning, conception and Execution
- Banking understanding of Treasury products (Fixed Income, FX, MM, equity, derivatives)
- Knowledge of backoffice-relevant topics (confirmation, payments, reconciliation, Settlement)
- Project experience in the introduction of trading, settlement and / or Risk assessment systems at banks
- Knowledge in valuation, validation and settlement of investment banking Products
- Strong understanding with back office, accounting set up, cash flows, cash explorer and integration elements of the solution to external providers
- knowledge of tools for versioning, release Management, Build Management, Bug Tracking, Modeling.
- Some working knowledge of Crystal reports and Quantum specific reporting tools would also be useful.
- Fluent spoken and written German is an Advantage
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!