- Maintenance, monitoring, patching and support IBM MQ/MFT/Message Broker
- Incident and problem management (example: troubleshooting file transfer issues)
- Request management (example: parameters modification, re-queuing, deleting messages, changing queues, deploying/deleting/changing message flows)
- Compliance management (adherence to security requirements)
- SSL Certificate Management, including monitoring and renewal of SSL certificate, creating new key stores, applying SSL certificates for application teams
- Every 3rd month working with 3 week shift: 1 week morning shift (6am - 2 pm), 1 week afternoon (2 pm - 10 pm), 1 week night shifts (10pm - 6 am). The rest of the weeks are standard business hours.
- Experience with MQ administration in Unix environment
- Experience with Message Broker and MQ FTE is desirable
- Knowledge of Queue Managers, Queues and Channels management
- Experience with SSL certificate management
- Knowledge of message flows management and understanding of application MQ flow processes
- Willingness to work with multiple technologies (Database, Operating System, Middleware)
- Knowledge of Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (HP SM, HP OVO, REMEDY)
- Highly desirable – knowledge of Oracle/Sybase databases, Windows Operating System, Unix Operating Systems
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Fluency in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important.
Be Group enables the leading financial services organisations to manage the complexity of business transformation. We demystify the digital world, helping our clients rethink business models, align with industry and regulatory requirements, engage customers, monetise assets, identify new revenue streams and monitor performance.
We believe that success is driven by collaboration and a passion for performance. Our growing team of over 1,000 diverse, highly skilled specialists combine industry knowledge with extensive practical experience, working with global players forming the present and future landscape of finance. At Be Group, we offer our clients strategic and operational services from management consulting to solutions development.
Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraine – that supports clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
Since the foundation of
Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our
spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best
individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
To help us grow, we are keen to attract new staff with the talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to support our customers face the challenges of the increasingly complex world.