IT Project Manager
Join our team and share the results of our joy!
By joining us, you will be responsible for handling the portfolio of clients from around the world and cooperation with the development department.
- Knowledge of the company, its solutions and the IT industry;
- Representing the company outside;
- Preparation of technical specifications,
- Analysis of customer needs and cooperation with the development department in determining the right solution for the client;
- Coordination of the client's project implementation by the development department;
- Communication with current and potential clients and building relationships with them;
- Monitoring of settlements with clients;
- Cooperation with the sales, marketing and development department
Who we're looking for?
- You are familiar with the traditional (Waterfall) and Agile project management methodologies.
- You have worked as the IT Project Manager
- When working on a project, you maximize the client’s business value with the use of the delivered solutions uncompromisingly.
- When dealing with a non-technical client, you engage in the client’s solution creation process and recommend innovative solutions increasing the value of the client's business.
- You learn fast, it is easy for you to understand different markets, target groups, product specifics.
- You work efficiently in a changing environment.
- You are resistant to stress. You can easily manage crisis situations.
- While managing your Team, you inform, delegate and execute tasks, keeping a friendly and motivating atmosphere.
- You manage time well and you keep your deadlines.
- You make sure the quality of the software your Team delivers is of the highest quality.
- You follow the payment schedule of your project, and issue invoices on time.
- You enjoy a friendly atmosphere in your workspace and likes easy-going organization culture.
- Very good English speaker
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Agile Frameworks ( Scrum / Kanban / FDD)
- UML / BPMN 2.0
- Product Ownership skills ( Managing Backlog/ Deep Product Understanding)
What we offer:
- High independence in operation and opportunities for professional development;
- The opportunity to participate in international projects and work in an international environment;
- Loose and friendly atmosphere;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Flexible working conditions - you can either work remotely or from our Warsaw office
- A new office in a green area near the Vistula river
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages