GOG.com seeks a talented Software Architect to join the Architecture Team responsible for the technical vision of our platforms and applications. You will be helping to develop and maintain highly available, scalable microservices for millions of gamers around the world. The role is focused on researching and working on projects such as the introduction of new technologies, code optimizations, security, high-availability, and scalability. You will be working on systems for millions of users from all around the globe that handle thousands of concurrent connections and requests per second.
Who we're looking?
- 10+ years’ experience in software engineering.
- Mastery in at least two of the following: PHP7, Golang, Java.
- Strong understanding of application security, high-availability scaling and optimization problems.
- Experience with queue systems, SQL/NoSQL databases, using caches.
- Knowledge of MySQL optimizations and sharding.
- Hands-on experience with microservice architecture, projects scalability and performance tuning of web applications.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking