8 000 - 14 000 pln net / month
- frontend web app architecture design,
- development of React or Vue.js based applications for international clients,
- collaboration with a team of backend and other frontend developers, testers and designers,
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners.
HOW WE WORK
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- our workflow is based on CI, CD and Docker,
- our main activity is to create and develop web applications and maintain existing solutions.
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- create and develop software distribution and modular programming for Drupal,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- develop web applications and websites based on Drupal for our Polish and international partners,
- work in international team,
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting),
- take part in client meetings and settle the solution architecture.
JOINING NETKATA MEANS
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- employee referral programme - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway.
Who we're looking for?
- excellent knowledge of React or Vue.js development,
- fluency in modern frontend coding techniques,
- experience in working with git,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code,
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (Polish is not required).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages