DevOps Platforms provides all the tools needed within IT to do their core business - the development and lifecycle management of software (Demand- & Portfolio Management, Project Management, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Testing and others).
As part of this team you will be engaged in providing the DevOps Platforms solutions and services.
- Provide production support to DevOps Platforms community in their agile development work
- Ensuring service reliability and availability of the DevOps Platforms Infrastructure
- Assist developers in troubleshooting their access to DevOps Platforms infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines
- Responds to questions and inquiries in a timely and service-oriented manner.
Who we're looking for?
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle and development pipelines
- Experience in GitHub/Teamcity/Jenkins and Nexus support.
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, cloud native
- Provide monitoring of services (AppD, Loom, Moogsoft, Splunk)
- Ensure DevOps Platforms services meets security compliance requirements
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes
- Above average knowledge of Azure IaaS, Unix and Unix based Operating Systems, Windows
o Installation and operation of Operating Systems and IaaS investigation/manipulation commands
o BASH and Shell scripting including systems management
o Understanding of system log files/logging
- Performance Troubleshooting on DevOps Platforms
- Experience with Git, GiitHub, TeamCity, Jenkins- Support in Operations, Incident Management, Performance Management
- Experience with common DevOps Tools like Fortify, SonarQube Nexus, Collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Able to build relationships and trust and focusing on creating value for the business
- Dependable individual contributor with ability to adopt a team oriented approach in problem solving
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Courage to constructively question the status quo, respect and value diverse perspectives
Unix Operating System RHEL