Currently, we are looking for a Solution Manager.
This role is available for an experienced Engineer/Architect with broad practical knowledge in designing IT Solutions.
Such a person should be able to analyze technical documentation, extract customer expectations, and convert business requirements into a workable solution, well-measured from a technical and financial perspective.
TSM will work together with architects, sales teams, and customers, thus client-facing communications skills and focus on business are also essential on this position.
The candidate for this role needs to be able to create technical delivery artefacts such as Technical Solution Document, Statement of Work, service designs, detailed cost calculations and other technical deliverables.
As a technical professional, TSM will be required to provide guidance on the implementation of the proposed solution/architecture. This would include infrastructure sizing, deployment considerations and systems integration
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in HLD designing of various IT solutions
- Mainframe knowledge
- Ability to design architecture/solution from the scratch, prepare the sizing, and estimate/calculate costs
- Pre-sales experience, working with Sales, partners and customers
- Readiness to work under time pressure and be able to adjust quickly to architecture or project demands
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Awareness of costing methodologies and financial factors
- Knowledge about outsourcing models and techniques
- Ability to work independently, and be self-sufficient to organize work according to schedule
- Work within a larger group in a multicultural environment
- Readiness to travel, 25% annually
- At least 1-year experience in Engineer / Specialist or Project Management position
- At least 1-year experience in a Pre-sales position
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- At least 3-years experience as an Engineer / Specialist, hands-on practical knowledge
- At least 2-years experience in Project Management / Delivery
- Pre-sales practitioner with proven background, working on large, complex engagements
- Advanced knowledge of networking and infrastructure
- Former Architect working on LLD of architectures
- Any Certificates related to this position will be an advantage
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking