This Europe-based client is one of the world's most established stock exchanges. This is a new project that just started last month and will last several years. We have several teams with about 100 people total operating from the EU with no overtime work expected. The work is split up into small parts based on priority; after a part is released, the team moves on to the next one.
Our scope of engagement includes a modern approach to SOA, including AWS and Microservices stack, data warehousing, modern APIs, frontend development and other areas.
We are using Scrum and scaled Agile framework for the project. Program management, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts are involved on the DataArt side.
DataArt’s specialists focus on data streaming and sourcing solutions to ensure data processing necessary for trading operations.
DataArt is also engaged in transforming business processes and migrating from on-premise hosting to Cloud by re-platforming the entire system and using Cloud native technologies. Part of the work includes the integration of systems and data related to a new asset class into the customer's existing IT landscape.
Technology stack & infrastructure: basics: Java 1.7-1.8, Maven, Spring Boot/Security/Data/etc Git (BitBucket); database part: Snowflake, AWS, Matillion, Python; UI: Angular 2+, JSP; AWS: Anthos/Kubernetes, Snowflake, Matillion, S3, Lambda.
- Build and maintain various ETL processes for the corporate DWH
- Improvement and performance tuning of the existing ETL process
- Help with the deployment and support of newly introduced features
- Work with the QA team, bug fixing
- Task estimation
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with DWH
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- SQL Queries optimization experience
- Working with dataflows with heterogeneous data sources.
- Solid experience with ETL/ELT tools or custom pipelines.
- Data warehouse + data modelling principles knowledge is a must.
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Snowflake, or willingness to learn and work with it
- Knowledge of Bash scripts
- Experience with Matillion, or willingness to learn and work with
- Ability to reverse engineer complex systems
- Ability to work with documentation
- Ability to work with versioning tools (Git)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips