Imagine a world where all your mobility needs are conveniently accessed through an app on your smartphone and delivered with zero emissions, zero ownership, and zero accidents. This is the reality the automotive industry is waking up to today. It is our mission to design and co-create products and services, empowering our customers to make the transformation to sustainable mobility.
LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers around development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower its customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
In this role, you will be part of the international team, working in a flexible manner working on cutting-edge solutions with our customers. You will work with seasoned professionals and top talents from all over the world, in a truly international environment that will enrich your skills day by day and contribute to your personal and professional growth. The project team believes in a work climate that values people and encourages innovation, collaboration, and professionalism.
- Develop and maintain software codes based on defined component requirements and component design.
- Apply standard software guidelines including MISRA-C rules and naming rules.
- Configure the different software components according to the specified requirements.
- Deliver and integrate the software component in overall software according to defined high level design.
- Develop component test plans and test cases to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
- Verify the software component functionalities in a defined HW target/platform.
- Verify the software component performance indicators.
- Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
- Follow defined project processes and ensure process conformance.
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
- Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
- Analyze executed test plans, and confirm that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
- Report/Fix findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
- Integrate and test AUTOSAR modules
Who we're looking for?
- +7 years of relevant experience in Automotive Industry
- Experience working with automotive communication protocols
- Experience with automotive protocol communication tools (VECTOR CANOE, CANAPE)
- Strong Software engineering experience using C/C++
- Experience on configuration management tools
- Experience on change management tools
- Experience in V-Model development phases
- Experience working with debuggers, IDEs, compilers
- Experience/Knowledge in diagnostics (UDS)
- Experience developing embedded systems
- Experience/Knowledge in RTOS
- Experience working in a global team environment
- Experience with customer contact
- Fluent English is a must
- B.Sc. in Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering or related
Experience/Knowledge in Functional Safety is a big plus
- Experience/Knowledge in Cybersecurity is a big plus
- Experience in Bootloaders
- Experience working under ASPICE methodology is a plus
- Knowledge to read Squematics
- Experience in Software Architecture is plus