Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, training platform, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.).
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
- driving team technically - pushing team members to follow internal standards during Code Review (code quality, responsibility division, Unit/Integration Tests) and during feature implementation,
- responsibility for module: code release, technical tasks management for team (reducing technical debt, update dependencies, replacement for deprecated components etc.), critical bugs management, assigning tasks/projects to the team members,
- active contribution in team meetings,
- sharing knowledge with the team and developing competences of the team - being inspiration for the team,
- technical tasks: 75%, management tasks: 25%.
Who we're looking for?
- SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and design patterns in software development, general awareness of web application performance best practices,
- knowledge about frontend application architecture (finding solution dedicated to problem) and state management,
- experience with React, React Hooks and Redux or Ember is nice to have,
- good knowledge of:
- HTML5, CSS3, Flexbox
- Web Components.
- good English, both written and spoken is a must.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment