Cloud Technical Architect takes part in AGILE projects to deliver SCM solutions for SaaS clients from EMEA region, helping Professional Services, working with Infrastructure Team and contacting Product Development and/or Support Services in case of challenging tasks during product implementation.
- Carry out / assist with Software installation and configuration.
- Lead the development of integrations/batch scripts for automating the integrated solution while adhering to BY development standards and batch framework.
- Work with Clients and BY internal to design and recommend hardware and integration architecture to best support the business requirements in line with BY's best practices.
- Actively participate in design sessions, resolving technical issues during various project phases.
- Work with internal stakeholders (Infrastructure, Support, Security) to help with client-facing issues as required.
- Provide technical support during System Testing, User Acceptance, and Cutover Phases.
- Assist with troubleshooting technical / performance issues.
- Proactively identify risks to the project and escalate to project management as appropriate.
Who we're looking for?
- Database maintenance skills. Preferred Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server. SQL Scripting, Basics of Database Administration
- Thorough knowledge of Operating systems – Windows, Linux. Scripting skills in PowerShell or ksh. Additional scripting skills in Python are a plus.
- Interpersonal skills to work with various internal teams located in various countries over the world.
- Proven experience conducting technical analysis sessions to understand the architecture and technical needs of project requirements and the developed technical solutions.
- Hands-on experience with integration tools, Mulesoft is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is a plus.