LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of a next generation ECU in premium vehicles, we are looking for experienced Software Developer for embedded C++ software (m/f/d). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced engineers to ensure software delivery for an entire main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer.
- Integration and development of new features in C/C++ (e.g. routing functionality) for the next generation of a main ECU
- Development of the robust and effective code and ensure high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the target embedded hardware (hardware in the loop)- Code analysis, refactoring and optimization of the legacy code
- Clarification of requirements in cooperation with the client and the team
- Testing on embedded hardware (ECU) and analysing logs
- Direct communication with the client regarding technical aspects of the solution provided
- Utilization of common design patterns as well as the advantages of object oriented programming
Who we're looking for?
- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- C++ background (at least 2 years of experience), as well as an understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, including understanding of testing, code coverage and code quality
- Embedded background and software debugging skills, understanding of low-level limitations and performance optimization
- Strong communication skills in English (writing & speaking) along with team spirit
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and ideally petrol in your bloodstream
- Software Development Environment experience (CI, UT, SVN/GIT)
- Experience in driver or kernel development under Linux or QNX, also in open-source projects
- Experience in Autosar Classic or Adaptive Autosar
- Experience in Scripting languages and tools (Python, bash, lua)
- Knowledge from MISRA, SOLID,
- Experience in automotive interfaces (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet)
- ADAS/Autonomous Driving experience,