We are looking for a R&D DevOps Engineer who will be part of our Product Development team - responsible for creating new CI/CD pipeline used by the product. In this role you will join a team of 24 which consists of 10 Backend Engineers, 3 Frontend Engineers, 3 DevOps Engineers, 6QA Engineers, 1 Architect and the Manager. You will have a chance to work with the very modern CI/CD process and with the latest technology stack, including Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git, and MS Azure cloud.
As we are well established team and project we are now in position to take either an experienced professional or a junior or mid level talent who can grow further with us. Even a software developer who work towards switching the career to DevOps is welcome!
Location: This role can be done fully remotely from anywhere in Poland
- Continues Improvements of central CI/CD pipelines.
- Maintenance of CI/CD pipelines.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of CI/CD pipelines.
- Securing CI/CD compliance with the corporate standards.
- Supporting dev team in deployment process
Who we're looking for?
People with knowledge / experience in:
- Microsoft Azure or any other public cloud experience
- Understanding of networking, firewalls and load balancers
- .net Framework, .net Core
- ARM Templates/
- Azure DevOps
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Bonus Roczny
- Referral Program
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking