You will be working on exciting, international projects that bring real value to societies, communities & individuals across Europe.
As a Junior Java Developer you will:
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project. A large part our tech stack is Java (Java 8, Spring, Scala, Groovy).
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, open towards learning new technologies.
You should also have:
- IT- related university degree
- Basic knowledge of Java & Spring
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Money for moving expenses