As a (Senior) Scrum Master, you will support our teams in their agile adoption and execution. You will collaborate with other scrum masters to share best practices for applying agile in our unit and coach the teams to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Educate teams and conduct scrum events thoroughly by “breathing” the five Scrum Values: Focus, Openness, Courage, Respect, Commitment.
- Improve the team’s performance and effectiveness, show how to scale in the teams and cross teams and share this scalability progress with others.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Encourage teams and organization on how to get the most out of self-organization and empowerment
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work but rather with team discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Create boards/dashboards to help drive insights and structure. JIRA is not a foreign language to you but a tool you leverage to driving estimation techniques (Planning Poker, Magic Estimation).
- Ability to work in an agile environment and the willingness to grow personally and professionally
- Positive attitude paired with a good portion of curiosity and a customer-centric service attitude
- Good interpersonal skills enabling seamless collaboration on all levels of execution
- You encourage being empowered and accountable at the same time
- 5 years professional work experience as Scrum Master, ideally in large Corporations
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German language skill a plus
- Any experience in scaled scrum frameworks would be highly beneficial, like SAFe
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Playroom for children
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.