Agile PM (Originations)
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
Must have skills/ experience
All of our projects are lean/agile with integrated teams of creative and tech resources. Having at least 3 years of working Agile experience is a must, as is Kanban.
- You will be managing a cross functional team in the scoping and delivery of projects
- You have the know-how to adapt agile processes when needed, to deliver robust, well tested solutions
- You have strong communication skills and can explain a technical solution to non techie stakeholders
- You use metrics to help determine throughput to report on project progress
- You like to manage risks and are willing work with the team and stakeholder to help mitigate them
- You will champion the team and make sure that the team has everything it needs to do its job and remove any obstacles
- You are a strong collaborator who likes to join up the dots and ensure there is no us and them between your team and other parties.
- You are willing to lead by example and show what good looks like
- You are technology-aware and curious about technology but you don’t have to be a true techie
- You are a people person, you care about your team, and you care about your client
Nice to have skills /experience
- Experience as a software developer / UX professional / tester
- Personal side projects / contributions to open source (e.g. GitHub)
- Big tech / incubator / startup experience – exposure to new technologies
- Cloud based digital platforms
- DevOps Projects
- Digital Banking
- Global Programmes
- Be an approachable and supportive team member with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
- Influence and champion new ideas and methods
- Great communication - convey your thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually to all levels up and down stream
- And equally important - you listen and reflect back what others communicate to you
- Regularly demonstrate these qualities - drive, motivation, determination, dedication, resiliency, honesty and enthusiasm
Project you can join
Digital at HSBC
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC’s history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Originations & Utilities within HDS
The Originations Product team within HDS are helping to build the front door of the future of the bank - for new customers and existing customers who will be taking out new products. We are building new journeys and scaling them out around the world, whilst at the same time ensuring that we continue to add innovative features which will enable the bank to remain competitive in the future digital landscape.
Using an Agile development approach to fit large, complex projects, you will be an expert in lean/agile project methodologies. Highly experienced in software delivery you will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating your cross-functional team to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering products that provide exceptional business value.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Open space
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 40%
- Office hours: 8 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events