We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
- Contributing to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Producing high quality code in an effective manner
- Being a dependable and highly skilled team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspirations for them
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Working on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Building highly distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- Senior Software Engineer performs the following functions, in addition to others, in the administration of their position:
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommends changes in policies and procedures
- Encourages pair programming to communicate design knowledge throughout the Scrum team
- Provides development expertise to team members through education and review
- Is always open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
- Works collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection You may be required to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
Who we're looking for?
- Solid software development experience 5+ years
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and MS SQL.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in working with Scrum.
- Experience in working with GIT.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have
- Azure architecture.
- .NET Core.
- Jenkins, CI/CD and Chef.
- Test automation tools e.g. White.
- Static code analysis e.g. SonarQube.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking