Our two scrum teams in Kraków are responsible for delivering and maintaining applications that handle schedule creation and rule customization for Travel Solutions. We deliver front-end GUI (Java, Java script) and back-end solution engine (C++). New functionalities are being intensively developed and enhanced. You will be surrounded by highly technical, energetic, and friendly professionals with passion for quality and automation. We're moving to Google Cloud.
As a Test Engineer on this team, you will:
- have an impact on every stage of development, ensuring we deliver the right products to our customers.
- develop test cases at the inception of new features,
- refine test strategies and develop powerful new test automation tools.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in QA methodologies and test automation (Selenium, Junit, TestNG, JAVA 8, REST-assured, GIT)
- Good understanding of Scrum software development framework
- Java programming skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to extract information from logfiles
- Good understanding of defect management process
- Experiences working with Jira and Rally
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses