LDAP Engineering within GCIO ESS is responsible for the design and delivery of the directory services related to Identity & Access Management. We operate from Switzerland and Poland. LDAP Engineering works closely with the LDAP Level 2 operations team in the deployment of the directory services in various locations. Further acts as an escalation for the operational issues that occurs on the day to day business.
The candidate will be joining a highly skilled and energetic team who works individually and collaboratively as well in Switzerland and Poland.
The internal LDAP instances are used by 1500+ applications and handles millions of queries every day. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert for the LDAP space and more specifically; be responsible for proto typing, designing, and delivering robust, scalable, distributed and replicated LDAP infrastructure. Also acts as a L3\Engineering escalation point of contact for the L1\L2 operations team. Future involvement in cloud authentication engineering.
Who we're looking for?
- Good understanding of Enterprise LDAP
- TCP/IP, LDAP/LDAPS, SSL/TLS Protocols
- Engineering background
- LDAP integration of third party applications
- Experience working in Redhat Linux environment
- Experience troubleshooting issues in distributed systems
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English skills.
- Directory Engineering Experience (LDAP) e.g. Sun\Oracle\DSEE\UnBoundID\PING Directory
- LDAP Protocols, LDAP Command line tools
- Unix Shell Scripting
- One programming language at a basic level (Java/C#/Python/Perl/...)
- Experience of an automation framework - Ansible/SaltStack/Chef/...
- Banking Experience & exposure to change management procedures
- Advanced Troubleshooting experience
- Good Interpersonal skills, with experience of working with global teams