Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition. Self-driving car race is still on. For achieving SAE level 3-5 of autonomy, billions of miles must be driven autonomously, in real world and in simulation, to prove robustness and better-than-human performance of autonomous cars. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. In the project, along other professionals, you will be working on a complex pipeline supporting parking functions development, involving, among others, usage of 3D world simulation for functions validation.
- Knowledge of test concept / validation
- Writing test specification
- Analyze single and overall test results (including choosing the right test platform to reach the goal).
- Knowledge of test platforms (xiL, vehicle,...) with the limits of the individual test platforms and the knowledge of the relevance to the overall test result.
- Knowledge of test driven development process.
- Knowledge how to design for test (system / functional, hardware and software architecture).
- Overall system knowledge (whole real and virtual vehicle).
Who we're looking for?
- Testing frameworks, e.g., GTest, Catch, Google Mock, PyTest, etc
- Other programming languages
- Simulation software (CARLA, IPG CarMaker, ...)
- Understanding of X-In-the-Loop SW Modules testing: