Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition. Self-driving car race is still on. For achieving SAE level 3-5 of autonomy, billions of miles must be driven autonomously, in real world and in simulation, to prove robustness and better-than-human performance of autonomous cars. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. In the project, along other professionals, you will be working on a complex pipeline supporting parking functions development, involving, among others, usage of 3D world simulation for functions validation.
- Overall system knowledge (whole real and virtual vehicle).
- Cloudbased computing and data management
- Knowledge of relevant AWS services and framework
- Well-founded knowledge regarding ROS2 middleware supported integration approach either in simulation or real target application will be required
- eCAL as another middleware technology is in use too - to be expected to become part of the virtual software integration as part of the open / closed loop simulation framework
- knowledge referring to the FMI standard for integration of system / software modules will be required in addition to that
- a general knowledge referring to the virtual integration methodology (goal / motivation of doing ADAS simulation) of surrogate models (system components / software functionalities) will be required
- further integration technologies (explicit usage of middleware) will be required to, e.g. ROS2 and eCA as part of the collaboration with the newly created Conti ADAS Eng Framework group
Who we're looking for?
- ROS, ideally ROS2
- Networking and inter-process communication
- FMI - Functional Mockup Interface
- Simulation software (CARLA, IPG CarMaker, ...)
- Understanding of X-In-the-Loop SW Modules testing: