The successful candidate will work within Analytics practice and be responsible for support of existing solution and for simple Java development and enhancements. The work will be delivered for a strategic multinational customer from logistics sector and will focus on large scale archiving solution.
Responsibilities will include involvement in delivery of last level support for incident and problem resolution, implementation of fixes, development and release of approved changes based on customer requirements and needs.
Who we're looking for?
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- At least three years of working experience as Support or DevOps Specialist
- Knowledge of Java
- Work experience with application servers ((JBoss, Tomcat, Apache), DB (MSSQL),
- Working knowledge of infrastructure, ensuring high-availability, scaling, service discovery, logging, monitoring and alerting
- Experience in working in project environment
- Software testing skills or test automation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes
- Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
- Understanding of JAVA/J2EE code
- Managing SQL Server databases, configuring and maintaining database servers and processes, T-SQL
- ITIL methodology familiarity
- Experience in working in multinational environment
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.