HSBC are committed to transforming the way we work in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace. In order to facilitate the adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit an experienced Process Engineer to join our Scheduling and Workload Automation function.
Scheduling and Workload Automation are a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability, security and currency.
- Working closely with the operators and support staff to understand the current processes and looking at ways in which to gain additional optimisation
- Taking initial baseline measures, tracking and reporting of efficiencies/benefits gained through optimisation
- Creation of process maps
- Perform risk assessments to ensure that introduction of efficiencies has no adverse impact
- Work closely with the Service Quality & Data Management team to ensure that smooth handover to BAU monitoring is in place
- Support the overall objectives of the Transformation programmes
- Communicate effectively with external and internal project stakeholders
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) with an ability to develop enduring relationships with stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Process Re-Engineering.
- Exceptional knowledge and practical experience of Six Sigma/lean techniques and methodologies
- Good facilitation skills and experience in managing stakeholder requirements / design sessions.
- Experience of working on a global scale, across multiple entities.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Past experience of scheduling / workload automation tools e.g. Control-M, Automic, IBM Workload Scheduler
- Intermediate level French, German or Spanish language skills (written and oral)
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Medical consultations in our office
- Employee assistance programme
- Free sport clubs
- Fitness, yoga and massages in office
- Multisport card
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- In-house language courses
- Financial and technology academy
- Access to leading e-learning platforms
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking