The team provides Windows platforms (all versions of Windows Servers and client OS), virtualization products (RSA, AntiVirus) and Active Directory service for DIMETRA System.
As a team member, you will participate in the whole software development cycle to develop and maintain various solutions for Windows platforms e.g. automated installation and configuration of the system and applications, system updates, security scans and finding resolution, etc.
The new functionality is mostly developed with PowerShell, but there are also existing batch or other scripts. The project uses Agile methodologies.
- Solution design,
- implementation of the features,
- design and implementation of the tests (unit/functional),
- preparation of user manuals,
- participation in system integration tests,
- issues troubleshooting and fixing.
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in computer science, telecommunications, automatics, robotics field or similar
- Practical knowledge of Windows Server/Client operating systems from user and administrator perspectives
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Good programming with PowerShell skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
- Ability to investigate and solve challenging technical issues
- Very good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- English language skills at a level allowing efficient communication
Familiarity with some of the following will be a plus:
- Experience with software development.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Networking protocols and network services skills
- Security aspects of Windows systems
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of KVM virtualization
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking