- Algorithm development for 4G/5G physical layer and specification
- Simulations and link-level performance evaluation
- Maintenance of L1 reference model
- Interaction with development units, specification and system design colleagues
Our tribe is responsible for L1 architecture definition, specifications, algorithm development and simulations. It assumes a close interaction with L1 and SoC development units.
We are looking for a technical expert experienced in physical layer algorithm development to join our team responsible for L1 reference model of 4G/5G Nokia products. We provide an opportunity to join our global expert community and start contributing to Nokia success by delivering best-in-class algorithms for SW/HW implementation.
We work with Matlab.
Who we're looking for?
- Background in communication theory and signal processing
- Experience in algorithm development for communication systems
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- English language
- Good teamwork skills, ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket