JLL Technologies is a tech-focused division of Jones Lang LaSalle, a world leader in real estate services and a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for an Analyst:
- with interest in Business Intelligence and with Business Analysis
- who is a problem solver with strong analytical skills
- who has great communication skills.
If this describes you do not hesitate to apply. In this role you will be focusing on driving business value from technology leveraging a mix of hard and soft skills.
- Speaking fluent English (preferably C1-C2) - we are an international company and we interact with folks from around the globe on a daily basis;
- Working experience or interest in some of the following technologies: Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Alteryx, Azure Data Factory, Snowflake, Python);
- Experience in developing BI / data & analytics solutions;
- Strong communication skills;
- Interest in developing your business analysis and BI solution design skills: being the link between the developers and the business side of things, ease of designing, presenting and convincing others to your way of seeing things, gathering and documenting requirements;
- Interest in topics related to BI, e.g. data visualization, data modelling, data science, research, UX, design thinking: the role will often require suggesting solutions that include different aspects of BI.
Who we're looking for?
- Working hands-on on developing Business Intelligence solutions for our clients;
- Cooperating with various stakeholders to understand their challenges and requirements and proposing solutions that will address them;
- Facilitating or participating in client workshops, design thinking sessions and discovery workshops;
- Gathering and documenting requirements and proposed solutions to clients’ challenges (supporting the sales process and pitching).