JLL Technologies is a tech-focused division of Jones Lang LaSalle, a world leader in real estate services and a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a Project Manager:
- With hands on experience in Project Management and Data & Analytics
- Good with people and stakeholder management and a great organizer
- With 2+ years of relevant experience in IT
If this describes you, do not hesitate to apply. This role will involve delivering BI solutions through different project teams, managing technical and business stakeholders, and clearing the path to successful delivery.
- Managing the implementation of BI projects to ensure that all business goals are reached and that the overall project is completed in accordance with agreed timescale and costs;
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs and concepts;
- Providing superior client services and build long term relationships;
- Developing and implementing any necessary procedures required to support new BI systems and teams;
- Helping clients leverage their data and identify opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as recognize potential issues and propose solutions;
- Providing guidance and mentorship to other junior team members during more challenging projects and assignments.
Who we're looking for?
- Speaking fluent English (preferably C1-C2) - we are an international company and we interact with folks from around the globe on daily basis;
- Strong communication skills: as you will be working closely with stakeholders from different backgrounds and with different roles and levels of seniority;
- Proven experience in managing teams consisting of 1-3 people
- Working experience with some of the following technologies / tools: Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Alteryx, Azure, Snowflake;
- Interest in conducting business analysis and developing business intelligence solution design skills: being the link between the developers and the business side of things, ease of designing, presenting and convincing others to their way of seeing things, gathering and documenting requirements;
- Experience in CRE would be a plus;