This role is for EMEA Quant Analytics IT team based both in London and Krakow. We're responsible for a quant parameter UI system called ActiveData which is used to manage data inputs into best in class and award winning Trading Algorithmic and Smart Order Routing systems running globally. The system is multi-asset providing modelled data for Equity, ETD and FX trading instruments.
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable systems? Are you motivated to deliver real business value? We're looking for someone to:
- Analyse complex business problems and build and evolve our ActiveData full-stack quant parameter management platform
- Work as part of an agile development team
- Collaborate with other global IT teams, business Quants and Traders across asset classes
- Perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in building single page web applications
- First class knowledge of Java
- A proven background in software engineering with a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline
- A track record of building enterprise solutions for complex business problems
- Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements such as stability, capacity, latency and throughput
- Hands-on experience of agile software development practices and methodologies, especially scrum
- Passionate about using software to solve complex business problems
- A proven team player able to work in a collaborative way across business units, teams and regions
- Self-motivated and are able to progress tasks with autonomy and integrity, you challenge when appropriate