DevOps Engineer - Hadoop
The Data and Analytics IT team is part of the overall Commercial Banking (CMB) IT team under the remit of the CMB CIO.
The team is responsible for partnering with various stakeholders within the CMB business Transformation and other lines of business and functions to provide robust, secure, leading edge technology solutions for data analytics that are scalable, provide competitive advantage to the business in a changing regulatory and competitive landscape across the world.
- Troubleshooting issues on the cluster: Spark, HDFS, Yarn, Hive,
- Support our users: guide them so as they use the platform in the best way.
- Work on automation (DevOps), monitoring, reporting around the platform.
- Upgrades in Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP).
- Upgrades in Hortonworks Data Flow (HDF).
- On-prem Hadoop migration to GCP.
Who we're looking for?
- General HDP Knowledge (HDFS, Yarn, Ranger).
- General HDF Knowledge (Nifi, Kafka, Storm).
- Experience of secured HDP (Kerberos/LDAP Integration).
- Real world management of the HDP/HDF platform,
- Dashboarding metrics using Ambari/Grafana.
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages