Data Quality Issue Manager
The Data Quality Issue Manager will work on both regional and global initiatives across US HSBC, with focus on coordinating data quality programs, driving remediation of data quality issues across US Global Business and Functions (GBGFs) and developing ongoing monitoring of data quality. The Data Quality Issue Manager will work closely with a team of data stewards, business analysts, US Global Business and Functions (GBGFs) and technology teams
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with data quality measurement
- Data Management knowledge
- Banking experience with good knowledge of investment banking and/or global markets
- Experience working with business data design, architecture development and project management/implementation
Necessary and we can teach you:
- Knowledge and experience of data management and measurement tools, such as Collibra, Information Analyzer
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages