Senior Network Security Engineer
- Wipro IT Services Sp. z o. o.
- Employment contract
- Subject Matter Expertise in Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco NG IPS, Identity Services Engine, content security, third party security products & solutions.
- Deep technical expertise in Security technology domain with demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas - Firewall, IPS/IDS, Admission Control, Content Security, SIEM, SOC, encryption, VPN etc.
- Proven experience in implementing Security solutions across Enterprise and Service provider environments
- Experience in preparing, planning, designing, implementing and optimizing Security solutions and a broader understanding of Cyber Security industry trends.
- Fluency in a wide range of Security protocols including TCP/IP, encryption protocols, application layer protocols, network & link layer protocols, device & network management protocols.
- Fluency in operational disciplines (systems management, systems monitoring, change management).
- Given a set of business requirements, can provide a complete technical solutions formedium to large enterprise of moderate complexity.
- Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly and provide the right solutions to the clients.
- Ability to troubleshoot, own and resolve implementation problems.
- Build articulated business cases in support of incremental business outcomes.
- Practiced and executed enabling and mentoring frameworks to drive growth in the learning and development space across a team.
- Equipped to manage ambiguity and disruptive change through self-drive, motivation and belief.
- Transform propositions through powerful communication, both verbal and written.
Ability to present visually, drive communication in the context of solution storylines and draw executive attention in conversations.
Manage conflicts with balance and maturity.
- Has clarity on Project Lifecycle Management and strong Process Orientation leading to quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Is equipped to manage stakeholders and customers in a complex and high-touch delivery environment.
- Has led projects effectively, involving diverse matrixed teams, SMEs and supporting function leads.
- Has a good record of Trusted Advisor roles in medium to large accounts.
- Ownership of business outcomes reflected in quality, timeliness and reliability of delivery.
Project you can join
Qualifications for this project:
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Security technologies.
- Certified in Process Areas (ITIL/ TOGAF/ ISO/BPM, etc).
- Working Knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards.
- Working exposure in at least two Industry Verticals/Domains.
- CCNA Security, CCIE (preferred)
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 10%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events